Read in November 2015

dezembro 07, 2015



1) The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
Although this was the third book in this series about Harry Hole police detective/investigator of Norwegian Police, I started to read these series with this one. I enjoy it quite a lot, although I had to get use to the way the story was told.

2) 4th of July by James Patterson
Another book of the Women's Murder Club Series. I'm enjoying this series a lot, I just have to refrain myself of reading them all in (almost) in one sitting.

3) 20 ways to draw a tree by Eloise Renouf
Fun book with many ways to draw trees. It's good to remind myself that are many different ways to represent things.

4) Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City by Frank Miller
Perfect for fans of Graphic Novels and Sin City.


5) How to Make Book by Esther K.Smith
It's a pretty book, but some times is not that easy to follow the step to step guides.

6) The Art of Kung Fu Panda by Tracey Miller-Zarneke
7) The Art of DreamWorks Animation by Ramin Zahed
8) The Art of Megamind by Richard von Busack

Three books about the artwork and the work behind the scenes of animation films.


9) Pride and Prejudice by Nancy Butler (Graphic Novel - Marvel)
Beautiful covers, can stand the artwork inside.

10) I Love Paper: Paper-Cutting Tecnhiques and Templates for Amazing Toys, Sculptures, Props, and Costumes by Fideli Sundqvist
AWESOME book! Not just the design and photography of it, but the projects in it too. Great book for any paper lover.

11) The Walking Dead, Vol.01: Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman
I've never been very fan of zombies. This was a re-read of this comic book. Although I like the artwork and the story in the volume, I was never curious enough to continue read it.


Still reading:
1)The Killing by David Hewson
I'm reading this one since February. Still haven't finished. It's a very long book, but I'm enjoying it.

2) Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
I decide it was time to read some classics. This one was the first one that I've picked up.

3) From Hell by Alan Moore, Eddie Campbell and Pete Mullins
I wanted to read a quick Graphic Novel, unfortunately the one that I've picked was not that little or quick read. From Hell is about the Jack the Ripper case. As most of Alan Moore Graphic Novels is full with long and amazing text, which doesn't make it the quickest of the reads. Besides that it has around 500 pages.

4) The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
Yes still reading this one.

5) The Ice Princess by Camilla Läckberg
I've started this one already in December and I'm almost finishing it. So far I'm really like it. More about in the end of December.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Pesquisar neste blogue

Seguidores

© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.