7 Authors I read this year

julho 12, 2016


No início do ano criei um post sobre 7 autores que queria ler em 2016. Quanto fiz o post sobre livros que tinha lido no primeiro semestre de 2016 dei conta que ainda não tinha verificado se realmente os tinha lido, ou não.
(os links dos livros vão dar aos posts em que falo dos livros). 

Back in the beginning of the year I create a post about seven authors that I wanted to read this year. When I did the mid year overview of the books I had read I noticed that I hadn't check back if I had read those authors.
Links in the books will go for the post with my thoughts and reviews of each book.


1. Alan Moore

O primeiro autor é o grande Alan Moore (conhecido por escrever banda desenhada) e dele li o From Hell.
The 1st author that I mention was Alan Moore (comics/graphic novels) and by him I've read From Hell (Eddie Campbell (illustrator), Pete Mullins (illustrator))

2. Mike Mignola

Outro autor de banda desenhada que queria ler e re-ler era Mike Mignola e dele li vários volumes da série Hellboy.
Another comic book writer that I wanted to read was Mike Mignola, and from him I read part of the Hellboy Series.
Hellboy, Vol. 1: Seed of Destruction by Mike Mignola (graphic novel)
Hellboy, Vol. 2: Wake the Devil by Mike Mignola (graphic novel)
Hellboy, Vol. 4: The Right Hand of Doom by Mike Mignola (graphic novel)
Hellboy, Vol. 5: Conqueror Worm by Mike Mignola (graphic novel)
Hellboy vol.6 Strange Places
Hellboy vol.7 The Troll witch and others
Hellboy vol.8 Darkness Calls
Hellboy vol.9 The Wild Hunt

3. Anne Rice

Da Anne Rice só li a Entrevista com o Vampiro.
From Anne Rice I've only read one so far and that was the Interview with the Vampire.

4. Thomas Harris

O próximo autor era Thomas Harris com a série Hannibal Lecter. Apenas li o terceiro livro que se chama Hannibal.
The next one was Thomas Harris and the series of Hannibal Lecter. I've only read the third book. That is called Hannibal.

5. Stephen King

Para continuar com os bons livros a próximo opção era Stephen King e dele li seis livros!
To keep with the good books the next option was Stephen King and by him I've read
The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower #1); The Green Mile; The Little Sisters of Eluria (The Dark Tower 0.5); Different Seasons; The Colorado Kid and The Dark Half

6. Tess Gerritsen

A próxima autora era Tess Gerritsen com a série Rizzoli e Isles; e li os três primeiros.
Next author was Tess Gerritsen with her series Rizzoli and Isles, and so far I've read three of them:
The Surgeon (Rizzoli & Isles #1)
The Apprentice (Rizzoli & Isles #2)
The Sinner (Rizzoli & Isles #3)

7. James Patterson

Uma outra série era a Woman's Murder Club do James Patterson e destes li quatro:
Other series was Woman's Murder Club by James Patterson that I've read four of them:
The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club #5)
The 6th Target (Women's Murder Club #6)
7th Heaven (Women's Murder Club #7)
8th Confession (Women's Murder Club #8)

Estou contente por neste primeiro semestre ter lido livros dos sete autores que queria ler, mesmo que só tenha lido um livro de alguns deles. Ainda falta o segundo semestre e há bastante tempo para os continuar a ler.
I'm very happy to see that I actually read all seven authors that I wanted to read, even if I only read one book by him/her, and we are only half way until the end of the year, so there is plenty of time to keep read them!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Pesquisar neste blogue

Seguidores

© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.